Please note, this competition is now closed.
TWE has teamed up with Dormy House to offer one lucky couple a two-night romantic staycation in the beautiful Cotswolds. Read on to discover more and enter the competition below.
Situated on the Farncombe Estate with stunning views above the village of Broadway, this former farmhouse has all the charm of a rural retreat combined with the luxury of a high-end hotel. The simple, stylish interiors are in keeping with the original décor with vaulted ceilings and exposed wooden beams alongside flagstone flooring, stone walls and roaring log fires. It’s cosy in winter and cool in the summer and provides a true romantic haven. Comfort and tranquillity are high on the agenda at Dormy House; arrive and kick off your shoes, flop on a sofa together or soak in the roll-top bathtub. You’ll feel so welcomed and at home you’ll never want to leave! https://www.dormyhouse.co.uk
The star of the show is the House Spa which has won a heap of awards and rightly so. It boasts a serene pool, outdoor hydrotherapy hot tub and a Scandi-style thermal suite complete with a mud room. A little slice of heaven, it’s the definition of serenity and the most perfect escape from all that wedding planning. Be sure to book in for an Aleksandrowicz System Massage together in the private couples’ suite and watch that tension melt away.
Foodie couples fear not, Dormy House has you covered with three sumptuous on-site restaurants. After a day exploring in the pretty Cotswolds villages, why not sample a Dormy Fizz tipple (TWE’s choice!) whilst relaxing with a light bite in easy-going, The Shed. The prize includes £45pp towards dinner at the main restaurant, The Back Garden where you’ll be in for a terrific treat of seasonal, locally sourced specials cooked to perfection with interesting twists such as crab lasagne with lemongrass, ginger and coriander. Veg is grown in the garden and the quality is notable. MO provides a serious, gourmet dining experience complete with a chef’s interactive table and an 8-course tasting menu. Creative with the wow factor, it’s a place to indulge indeed!
This competition closes on 30th June 2023 and the prize is valid until 30th June 2024.
How To Enter
Entry Form (T&Cs below!)
Competition Terms and Conditions
- The winner will receive a two-night, midweek (Sunday – Thursday) stay at Dormy House for two adults, to be taken within 12 months from the competition closing date.
- The winner will also receive £45 per person credit towards dinner in The Back Garden on one night and access to spa facilities.
- Excludes all bank holiday Sundays and the following dates: 14th February 2024, Cheltenham Race Week (12th – 15th March) and the Christmas period (23rd December 2023 to 2nd January 2024). Prize excludes all travel costs.
- Please note that none of the prizes can be exchanged for their monetary value.
- Prizes are all subject to availability.
- By entering this competition you agree for Dormy House to retain your name and email address to be used for marketing purposes. You can opt out of receiving marketing emails at any time.