We have selected 5 beautiful bespoke page boy and flower girl outfits that are sure to capture hearts. Mother of three, Spanish native married to a French husband and living in London for over 20 years, Amaia Arrieta left her career in International Finance to live her passion for children and fashion. In 2004 she created Amaia to indulge her love of prints, fabrics and colours while channelling her dedication to children and family.
“When I was expecting my first child, I started to look for baby clothes, excited by this new adventure. I soon realised that beautiful, high quality, classic but reasonably priced outfits like in Spain were impossible to get in London. I truly thought there was a need for these beautifully handmade pieces to be shared with the whole world.”
While Amaia’s collection has British influences, it is an unmistakable modern twist on classic Spanish children’s clothing. Vibrant colours and unique, versatile designs are the reason Amaia’s pieces have a loyal and continuously growing circle of international followers.
A firm advocate and precursor of sustainability and slow fashion, Amaia is committed to European sustainable production, to preserve family businesses, to perpetuate a beautiful heritage of textile traditions and traditional children fashion, to careful and wise production and to protect children’s happy childhood.
“I truly enjoy working on a customised beautifully coordinated wardrobe for every special occasion that is presented to us. It’s a very unique day and as such full of memories everyone will cherish for years to come, so being just a tiny part of it by converting your ideas into beautiful bespoke garments, is a great privilege.”
Our bespoke process is very easy:
- We send size charts for the mums to fill in order to get detailed measures of each child.
- Once we receive the measurements, (if you haven’t requested a different sash colour), it will take up to 2 weeks for our atelier in Madrid to produce the beautiful pieces.
- If you’re looking for something more bespoke, we organise a longer call to go through shape ideas, fabrics, colour palettes etc.
- We then make a formal proposal with fabric swatches and sketches.
- Once agreed, we send the measuring charts and the whole process starts. This one can take up to 4 weeks depending on the complexity and the number of models.
For international clients: Get in touch via our dedicated email ([email protected]) or by phone to enquire about the styles. Clients often like one of our existing styles but with different colour sashes. When this is the case, we send swatches of the colour options they have asked for and once confirmed by the client, the process begins.
We also have matching shoes, hosiery and hair pieces so it is a true one stop process where you ask and we take care of everything!
Related Article: Our Editors’ Favourite Flower Girl And Page Boy Outfits